THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

1st time cook ~~~

coz of my sis lo ... she lazy cook leh ... so ask me cook ... say wan train saya ..... she ask me cook tat duno wat vege 来的 .... 头头 i ask her wan pt how many oil ... she scold me STUPID ... T_T ..... den she dun wan teach me , she go watch her 命中注定我爱你 ... T_T ... i 被 her 抛弃 ( no so 严重 la ) i 以为 no ppl teach me cook , i will cook 到很难吃 ... 其实还好leh ....hehe ...... i m 天才 hahahahaha ... ( 路人甲 : siao za bo ) i tell nana i cook ... she ask me my kitchen gt burn ma ... i say no ... den she say aiyo , y dun wan burn ..... she soooooooo bad .... my cooking skill 不至于这么差吧 ....

2 comments:

sweedielaalaa said...

weiiiii... ask u to leran cook dun want cook..cecelia stupid le... dunno how to cook

Meldon said...

wa... Fung jia got blog...hehe.. lolz...